Thursday 13 February 2014

GEEK 2014!

It's been a while since I've posted as I've had a lot of stuff going on, so apologies. However, I'm really excited because I'm off to GEEK 2014 in Margate this month! It's a convention that I discovered online and it looked too good to not try and attend. Revolving mostly around the gaming industry with some spotlights on the indie genre; there's a lot of things that I'm really eager to have a go at. Even though the Pokemon and Magic: the Gathering card tournaments tempted me, I feel I will be spending most of my time trying out the various games (especially the retro section! Tomb Raider here I come again...!) and playing around in Minecraft in Hunger Games and Parkour style.

Above all those things though I'm very excited to meet others with similar interests and get to know people. I'll be going and hanging round on the Saturday. I'm really hoping it'll be a great and fun day out, and I'm sure it will. 


GEEK 2014 Website!

No comments:

Post a Comment