Thursday 15 May 2014

New Designers One Year On 2014

I am so pleased to officially announce that I have been selected to exhibit at the One Year On New Designers show in London, Islington on the 2nd-5th July. I am absolutely thrilled and I will be showcasing some of my newest illustrations from my new collection Jane's Just Dreaming. I will be showcasing in Part 2 of the show which will feature excellent designers from graphic design, illustration, furniture, product design, motion arts, theatre design and everything in between.

More preparations are to be had and I will keep you all posted but for now here is a preview of one of my illustrations, Jane Portrait. For more images and information head to my website: emthrussell.com (shiny new domain) or follow me on twitter at @EmmaJaneDraws

Jane Portrait, 2014, Emma Thrussell





No comments:

Post a Comment